Sunday, August 26, 2012

Welcome Friends!

Hello

My name is Seigfredo Origenes, I'm a Registered Nurse in the tropical country of the Philippines. I've worked various positions in a medical field. Volunteer Nurse, Phlebotomist, Medical Encoder, ER Nurse, and due to financial constraints as a Call Centre Agent, Technical Support, Sykes Asia Philippines.

I'm a Healthcare Worker, working on my papers to become a Nurse here in UK next year but this doesn't stop me to continue my passion of creating a website for nurses, students and to our ever  growing population.

This is me in my lovely home



I'm living with my partner and he's lovely and a good cook. 

Anyway, What really inspires me to create a website? I've created a website before, earned good bucks but stopped because I'm busy with work. This has been my third website instalment and hopefully not the last. 

I love sharing notes, visiting heroic nursing moves and medical breakthrough. We are in the era of what's next? So, this is next recurring hobby. 

My favourite motto: Seize the Moment!

1 comment: